agentTool Process Editor (APE)Installation & Updates
To install APE, you must have the following software installed:
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0 or higher
- Eclipse SDK 3.4 (Ganymede)
- GEF SDK 3.2 or above
You install APE using the same installation procedures as for agentTool.
Installing the O-MaSE Method library (online tutorial)
- Extract the O-MaSE Method Library (available here) to a temporary directory.
- Open Eclipse and choose Window >> Show View >> Other and then select Method Authoring >> Library.
- Change the perspective to method authoring by selecting Window >> Open Perspective >> Other >> Authoring.
- Open the O-MaSE Library by choosing File >> Open >> Method Library. Open the directory where you extracted the O-MaSE Method Library in step 2 and select the "O-MaSE" directory and click "Finish".
- Import the O-MaSE Method Library by choosing File >> Import >> Method Authoring >> Method Plug-ins. Point to the directory where you extracted the O-MaSE Method Library in step 2 (Make sure the O-MaSE directory selected include the subdirectories "configurations" and "O-MaSE".) Click "Next >".
- Verify that followings elements are included in the Import Library Configuration: O-MaSE MethodPlugin and O-MaSE MethodConfiguration. Click "Finish".
- Back-up your method library by clicking "OK".
Updating the agentTool Process Editor
- Open an Eclipse workspace and choose Help >> Software Updates >> Find and Install.
- Choose "Search for updates..." and "Next >".
- Select the feature version to install and "Next >".
- Read and accept the license terms, and press "Next >".
- Choose the local installation site into which you want to install the plugin (by default is the same directory where the eclipse platform is installed), then press "Finish". You will likely be asked to restart the workspace, which you should do, otherwise the menu items may not appear.
- The plugin will be available from any newly opened workspace from this installation site.
Uninstalling the agentTool Process Editor
To uninstall the plugin, do the following:
- Choose Help >> Software Updates >> Manage Configuration.
- Click the + symbol by the installation location from which you wish to uninstall the plugin.
- Choose the O-MaSE Process Verification feature from the list of installed features.
- Select Uninstall in the right hand panel.
- Confirm the Uninstall and restart the workbench.
|< Prev||Next >|