To install agentTool III, you must have the following software installed:
- Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0 or higher
- Eclipse 3.4.2, or above
The agentTool Process Editor (APE) currently only works with Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede) due to EPF plugin inconsistencies. You can install agentTool and APE into the Eclipse Process Framework 1.5, but we are currently not actively supporting that approach. agentTool III has an update site that makes it to add and update all agentTool plugins within Eclipse. The instructions for installing agentTool III and updating agentTool III are given below.
Installing agentTool III
Use the URL http://agenttool.cis.ksu.edu/update/ as the update URL.
Typical instllation instructions for installing aT3 from the remote update site (this is specific to Ganymede, which is Eclipse 3.4)
- Click on "Help"->"Install New Software ..."
- Click on "Add"
- Set Location to "http://agenttool.cis.ksu.edu/update/"
- Click on "OK"
- Check box next to "http://agenttool.cis.ksu.edu/update/"
- Click "Install..." (this may take a few minutes)
- Click "Next"
- Select "I accept the terms ..." and click "Finish"
- Click "Yes" to restart Eclipse
Updating agentTool III
Once you have created an update site for agentTool, it is easy to look for new updates.
In Ganymede you simply select Help > Check for Updates.
APE - The agentTool Process Editor
Directions for installing the O-MaSE library for APE can be found here.
|< Prev||Next >|