Click on the following links for short tutorials.
General overview and Static Models (Agent Model, Role Model, and Organization Model)
Capability-Action Model (Note: the performs relation can be used to link Capabilities to Actions as well as Plans)
- Importing O-MaSE in APE
- Creating Customized Processes in APE
- Managing Customized Processes in APE
- Verifying Customized Process Consistency
- Specifying Task Constraints
To create an agentTool project/diagram, perform the following steps:
- Create a new project in Eclipse.
- Right click on the project name and select New and then Other ... from the bottom of the list.
- Select the desired diagram type from the agentTool3 folder and click Next.
- Complete the file name in the wizard and click Finish.
- The diagram should appear for editing.
To edit agentTool diagrams, use the following guidelines:
- Click on a component from the Palette and then click on the diagram drawing area to place the component.
- Click on a relationship from the Palette and then click on two diagram components to create that relationship between the two components.
- Most components are editable. If you select an existing diagram component, a properties view will appear where you can edit names, parameters, etc. related to that component.
- Some components, such as capabilities, have no internal structure to edit other than their names. To edit component names, you can click twice directly on the name to enter into editing mode.
The agentTool Developer's Manual describes the overall design of agentTool and how to extend and modify it within the Eclipse environment.
Click here for agentTool Developer's Manual.
|< Prev||Next >|